DCR Solutions S.R.L. maintains this site ("AmazonInterview.coach") for your information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse AmazonInterview.coach site. You may download material displayed on the AmazonInterview.coach site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials.
You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the AmazonInterview.coach sitefor public or commercial purposes, including the texts and images, without AmazonInterview.coach's written permission. Your access to and use of the AmazonInterview.coach site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws.
By accessing and browsing the AmazonInterview.coach site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and AmazonInterview.coach are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the AmazonInterview.coach site is copyrighted unless otherwise specified and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of AmazonInterview.coach . AmazonInterview.coach neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the AmazonInterview.coach site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with AmazonInterview.coach.
- While AmazonInterview.coach uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the AmazonInterview.coach site, AmazonInterview.coach makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. AmazonInterview.coach assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the AmazonInterview.coach site.
- Your use of and browsing the AmazonInterview.coach site are at your risk. Neither AmazonInterview.coach nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the AmazonInterview.coach site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the AmazonInterview.coach site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the AmazonInterview.coach site is provided to you "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. AmazonInterview.coach also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the AmazonInterview.coach site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the AmazonInterview.coach site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the AmazonInterview.coach site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, confidential but non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by AmazonInterview.coach or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, AmazonInterview.coach is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the AmazonInterview.coach site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the AmazonInterview.coach site are either the property of, or used with permission by AmazonInterview.coach. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the AmazonInterview.coach site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the AmazonInterview.coach site, including “AmazonInterview.coach" are registered and unregistered Trademarks of AmazonInterview.coach and others. Nothing contained on the AmazonInterview.coach site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the AmazonInterview.coach site without the written permission of AmazonInterview.coach or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the AmazonInterview.coach site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the AmazonInterview.coach site, or any other content on the AmazonInterview.coach site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that AmazonInterview.coach will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- AmazonInterview.coach has not reviewed all of the site s linked to the AmazonInterview.coach site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site s linked to the AmazonInterview.coach site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other site s is at your own risk. 8.AmazonInterview.coach may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- Training Programs are non-refundable.
- 1 hour bookings are non-cancelable, non-refundable and non-reschedulable
- Multi-hour bookings (such as the 3 hour, and the 5 hour packages) are partially refundable. Here is how it works: for each multi-hour booking, I invest 1 hour of research prior the actual assignment begins; therefore, by the time the first session is done, I have already invested 2 hours into the process. However, if the reamining hours cannot be delivered because, for example, you did not advance to the next stage, or you pulled out of the application process - partial refunds are possible, for the remainder of hours, minus my time investment in the beginning (1 hour). For example, for a 5 hour booking, if we did only 2 sessions from the 5, then a refund will be issued for 5-1-2 = 2 hours.
- Multi-hour bookings become non-refundable one month after the first session